Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Boy or Girl??

My mom and grandma are flying in today from Florida to visit me for my first Mother's Day. I'm actually supposed to be getting ready to go pick them up at the airport soon! This year my gift to them is going to be a sneak peek at the baby. I have booked an elective sonogram to determine the gender at GoldenView Ultrasound tomorrow morning at 9:30amEST.

Hopefully Peanut will show the goods! Today will be a busy day but I am trying to collect guesses and while I'm sure there's a better way to do it, I'm going to list the ones I already have here. If anyone else wants to give it a go before I reveal tomorrow, please leave a comment!! :)




BOY
Hubby who is 100% sure it's a boy
Grandma
Grandpa (may he RIP) in my dreams said I'm having a boy
Auntie
Dad
SIL-Jessie
@angela0916
@JayBee838
@thedaily_poop
@Sheepmama

GIRL
Mom
BIL-Louis
Griselda
Vicky
Calleah
@ToniRaquel
@twopinklinez
@ReluctantMama
@RaisingKailey
@FreeChildhood
@gossamersmiles
@happyascanbe3


You have until my big reveal tomorrow to put your guess in. There's no prize except knowing that you were right and rubbing it in everyone else's face. ;) As for my guess, I would love a girl, but due mostly to Hubby's brainwashing, I've been having strong BOY vibes. I guess we'll see tomorrow morning!

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited either way ;) Girl = Leah!P'nut has a best friend.. Boy = Leah!P'nut has a boyfriend. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehehe-I'm super excited too! Thanks for helping me decide to get this sonogram, I know I was driving you nuts!

    If it's a boy, mommy & Leah!P'nut will have no choice but to move to NYC. How else are they going to fall in love?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go team girl! *flexes muscles*
    <--- @gossamersmiles

    ReplyDelete