Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Maternity Shopping

While I may not have my close family and friends here to accompany me whenever I need (or simply want to) go maternity clothes shopping, I manage to have fun all by myself. Motherhood has this silly little pillow that you wrap around your belly and every time I shop there, I wear it and giggle. I love to imagine how big my belly will get as peanut grows and it's fun to see if the clothes I'm buying will stretch along with my bump!



Baby Bump Pillow!! :)


I'm thankful for days like today where the weather was nice enough for me to walk 15 minutes over to the store. I'm thankful that I found a pretty dress for my 1st Mother's Day and especially thankful that I'll be sharing that day with my mom and grandma. I'm thankful that the dress I wound up liking the most was on sale (every dollar counts!) and I'm thankful I found underwear that now fits my rounder body. :D

Most of all I am thankful to be having a happy and healthy pregnancy. I look at myself in the mirror and still can't believe it! Then I start crying of happiness because, well, I'm hormonal and just can't help it. Which then makes me thankful for my Twitter mamas for their love and support. It's great knowing I'm not alone with how I feel! ^_^

What are you thankful for?

1 comment: