Thursday, February 17, 2011

My first journal entry 2/5/11

The days following the big news, I started to keep a journal filled with questions for the doctor, a page to list important dates and a place for me to write my feelings and letters to the baby. Here's what I wrote on February 5th:

"Today was such a difficult day! Spent time with Mike's brother, girlfriend & baby & later went to a friend's house for their birthday and I was not allowed to tell anyone about peanut! =( I guess daddy-to-be isn't ready to go public, but I did confide in Renesmee! It was still a great day spent among family & friends. Tomorrow they will come over to my house for Superbowl Sunday! I wonder if Hubby will have changed his mind by then or if he'll have to lock me up in the room to keep me quiet! =)

(I love you my little peanut & I know daddy does too. Counting down the hours to my first prenatal visit - I'm so eager to meet you!)  Love, Mommy"

No comments:

Post a Comment