Thursday, February 17, 2011

My second journal entry 2/7/11

"It's 2:30am & I'm so tired! Same group from last night came over & I've been cooking, baking & cleaning for 12 hrs (with Hubby's help of course). My cooking & cupcakes were a hit & so was my hot chocolate. I love getting compliments on things I make. =)

But really today's major event was not Greenbay winning the Superbowl, it was that I finally gave away over 80% of my "skinny Yami" clothes. Now that I know I'm pregnant I'm the most comfortable I've ever been in my own skin. Wish I could describe how amazing it feels to be growing a little peanut inside me! Daddy-to-be still has not let me make the announcement but it'll be that much more special when he's on board.

Two very important things I forgot to mention about Saturday (02/05): One - daddy-to-be likes the name Jeffrey for a boy. Just the fact that we had a brief conversation about names solidifies that he does know there's a peanut inside me. =) Two - when we went out to eat at Vegetarian Paradise I was extremely aware of the fact that I needed to order something nutritious. I chose the lemon soy chicken with steamed broccoli vs. the soy bbq ribs & fries. Hope peanut enjoyed his trees! Also, 02/05 was out 150th day of being vegan. =)

Okay, time for this mommy-to-be to get some sleep. 30 more hours until my 1st prenatal appointment. How exciting!"

No comments:

Post a Comment