Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday 3/10

Before the day ends, since I don't have anything to specific in mind to write about, I'd like to list the top 10 things I am grateful for this very moment.



  • #10 - I'm thankful for frozen vegan foods. I try my best to not have processed food, especially now that I am preggers, but I really did not feel like cooking today and Morning Star Farms BBQ Riblets saved my life. 
  •  #9 - I'm thankful for my cell phone functioning properly again. For whatever reason I wasn't able to charge it and was losing my mind a little bit having lost communication from the world. All is ok now. 
  •  #8 - I'm thankful for my adorable cat who cuddles with me and my baby bump while Hubby is at work. 
  • #7 - I'm thankful for living in this wonderful city where everything is within walking distance, a short bus ride, a train stop or two or even a cheap cab ride away. 
  • #6 - I'm thankful for having such a great support system that includes Hubby, my entire family back home in Florida, great friends and other mommies-to-be that I meet online.
  •  #5 - I'm thankful for having different outlets for the different feelings that are running through me lately. Writing, singing, reading, even tweeting helps!
  •  #4 - I'm thankful for all of my pregnancy symptoms because it makes me feel more like a mom every time I experience a new one.
  • #3 - I'm thankful that my mom & grandma were able to buy their tickets to come visit me for Mother's Day. 
  • #2 - I'm thankful that I always have a phone call, email, text message, or instant message to answer from someone who cares about me. 
  • #1 - I'm thankful that I get to share every minute of my day with the love of my life and with our creation growing inside me.


I hope that this inspires at least one person to take a second and think about what they are grateful for in their life. It is very easy to wallow in the bad but we should always remember the good. The good in life, the good in others, the good in ourselves.

Thank you to all who read this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment